It is Mid January in Yellowstone National Park and we are in a motor coach looking for photo spots off the main road. The only vehicles on the road are snow mobiles or motor coaches with tractor treads. The temperature this morning is at about 20 °. We are drawn to a spot off the road in the main basin where there is morning mist as well as steam coming from a few vents in the snow. There are no fumes, only steam. I shoot handheld at 1/180.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor