This is an amazing location in the Vermillion Cliffs in Utah. But it's difficult to get to. A long drive across a lot of deep sand tracks (4x4 with high clearance essential). All quite nerve-racking, particularly for my workshop guests. By the time I got here I only had 2 hours of light left before I had to head back and beat sundown. Which meant it was a bit of a mad rush to get a few images. This is my favourite. I love the swirls in the rock - weirdly looks like raspberry ripple ice cream to me. That bush just made it. One day I will return, with more time and more of a chance to indulge my love of ice cream/rocks!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor