A few years ago I saw large-format pictures of the white desert in Egypt in a photo exhibition. I decided to get in touch with the photographer who took the pictures in the exhibition. Together with another friend, we decided to take a tour of the White Desert. The white desert is unique and varied in its shapes and formations. There are large sand dunes, bizarre rock formations and areas that resemble Monument valley. This photo was taken early in the morning after a windy night under a fantastic starry sky. All traces of the past few days in the sand were gone. My friend woke up at the same time and had also gone to take pictures. But in a different direction than me. I laboriously climbed a high sand dune to take photos from there and spotted my friends some distance away.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor