In German there is a saying that means when the sky is red in the morning it predicts bad weather (it's a rhyme in German) and this day it was absolutely correct. Shortly after this stunning sunrise we had icy rain on frozen ground that turned the roads into icy slides. The trains and buses stopped operating and a real chaos was about to begin. The icy rain turned into snow in the evening and then into rain during the night and with this, the winter ended and we reached springlike temperatures the day after.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor