I had gone down to Weston-Super-Mare to take some images of the iconic pier, marine lake and the high tides. It wasn't until I had finished taking all my compositions, packed up my kit and was actually driving home, that I saw this composition! I stopped, unpacked everything, composed this image and sat back and marvelled at possibly my best image from the whole day! It was fortunate that I 'saw' this image at the end of the day. What an image I would have missed! I just love the simplicity of this composition
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor