TAKE PART • WIN $100
As the warmer mornings start to come around, so does the enjoyment of early morning drives to the Essex coast.
This photo was taken just after the sun had risen and washed the sea and beach with lovely golden light, and just as the light allowed me to leave the tripod alone.
Every morning on the beach is different as the tides produce new and unique patterns and textures.
I loved the lines in the sand leading into the sea and towards the sun.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor