I have the habit of photographing the Ria de Aveiro whenever I can, but curiously I live very close to the Sea, and sometimes I forget the opportunities that a Sunset by the sea can be fascinating. On this day I left home and taking into account the lockdown, I decided to take a walk by the sea and wait for the ideal light to photograph. The sea was a little rough, so I decided to play with the camera a little. The result was this.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor