While we were in Chile, we decided to go up north to Atacama desert. We went to see the Moon valley and go on top of one of the mountain that was accessible. The view at the top was magical. Desert of rocs all around, even a place to do sand boarding on one side of the mountain, snowy mountain with desert of hill on the other side.
We spent a little while there, all the natural beauty was undescribable. We have stayed there till the sun came down. The light was beautiful, making the picture really contrasted.
I went back the day after to make some more picture, but also to try sand boarding. Not the same feeling of snow boarding at all but would recommend it to anyone!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor