Picture taken while hiking in Usery Park, Mesa, Arizona. The clouds cast interesting shadows as the saguaro cactus were just beginning to bloom. April is the perfect time for hiking in the Sonoran Desert. The various cactus provides interesting texture contrasts. The colors in the cliff indicate various geologic times in the Sonoran Desert. Barrel and cholla cactus highlight the variety of flora the grows throughout the Sonoran Desert. Paths through the park provide many vantage points for photographing nature at its best.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor