I was returning home from a winter shoot on the moors, when I spotted the mist hanging over Kingthorpe farm on the edge of the North York moors. I quickly parked the car, gathered my gear and headed off up the track where I saw this scene. Kingthorpe is a location I’ve shot many times over the years, but I’ve never seen it look as good as it did on this day. I was taken by the simplicity the combination of the mist and the snow had given the scene and I found the gentle curvature of the land aesthetically very pleasing
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor