This was taken while on a photo workshop to Monument Valley, Arizona. We had gotten up early, before sunrise, and accompanied by the local Navajo guides we traveled into a back part of the park to photograph the Totem Pole as the sun came up and silhouetted the formation. After the sunrise, we observed the surroundings and found many opportunities to photograph sand formations, desert animal tracks, the play of shadows across the numerous dunes. All in all, a satisfying and rewarding photo experience.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor