A couple of years ago I spent six months traveling around India experiencing the culture and taking photos. One of the highlights of my trip was the state of Rajasthan in the North of India. I spent a few days in the small town of Khuri in the Thar Desert, an hour from Rajasthan. After a camel ride along the dunes one afternoon I took this sweeping panorama of the vast golden dunes. I used a wide angle lens to capture the scale of the landscape. I highly recommend a visit to both the Thar Desert and the small town of Khuri, it is an excellent place to spend a few relaxing days in the North of India.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor