Sunrise in Tervuren was very clear and cold, but one hour later a dense fog start coming down on the ponds, creating the perfect conditions for high key photography. The gulls in front of the small island added interest to the photo and the cormorant keeping guard on top of one of the two trees in the island was the cherry on the pie. It stood there for so long that I could take a whole lot of photos with more or less activity of the gulls and even the occasional swan passing by.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor