Where I live it is difficult to see large scenic vistas or large subjects when it's clouds and snowing. So in the winter, I like to wander into snow storms looking for more intimate scenes to photograph. On this day I was in a favorite back road area. I knew there were some aspen groves in the area, but I was specifically looking for some aspens that I could isolate and had good light. I was able to find this small grouping of them on a hillside right when there was a good break in the snowfall.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor