One morning photographing a vineyard in the laconic plain the weather changed our plans. It darkened sharply and a very strong wind started. We had to stop photographing and went to the building of the space to protect ourselves. A relatively warm for the season the day after the heavy rain and the strong wind the sky started to open revealing this image in front of my eyes! The snow-capped Taygetos together with the plane trees by the river and the huge old eucalyptus covered with ivy compose a strong landscape characteristic of the Greek nature.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor