Every year I teach my Masterclass in the Swiss Alps in the fall, but because of Corona, Switzerland was a no go zone. So I went to Austria, which is next to Switzerland and also has nice Alps. I was at an altitude of about 2.200 m / 7.200 ft and sometimes there can be some snow, but now there was very much snow. Walking to the river was dangerous, because you couldn't see any rocks or cracks between them. But I got there very carefully and I walked between the ice on the river. I took my 6 Stops ND filter and a 1 stop ND gradual filter and took some shots. The only thing missing are nice clouds in the sky, I love clouds.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor