As I sit in -40 degrees Celsius weather, I often wonder why we venture out. This picture was taken just before a polar vortex hit and the snow and cold hit all at once. Dressing for these conditions makes taking photographs difficult. This depicts a normal farmers yard as the trees act as a barrier around their dwellings. I often question how we think landscapes should look. I view small snippets of a larger picture to be just as valid as the sweeping grandeur of mountains.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor