TAKE PART • WIN $100
In mid December on a snowshoe trek at St-Donat-de-Montcalm, Quebec, Canada, I was hoping to find a panoramic view of the surrounding area from the top of the mountain. At the end of the trail, I found it. I was entranced by the snow covering the trees in the foreground and the mountains in the background. The massive clouds give an interesting border to the photograph. As the temperature was very cold, the air was crystal clear. I had the camera equipment I usually take on this kind of hike because of its portability and no need the change lenses in cold weather: a 24 to 200 mm lens.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor