On a morning walk at the foot of Mount Taygetos, a path led me to an abandoned quarry which nature turned into a small lake with small waterfalls and new vegetation that has begun to grow. The horizon was full of African dust from the southerly winds we had at that time. In the first moments of dawn the sky took on these colors and the place was transformed into this eerie landscape. Nature always finds ways to create beautiful landscapes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor