TAKE PART • WIN $100
This soy farm on a hidden backroad has a crop that glows neon yellow during day hours, but right before sunset the whole farm takes on a magical glow. I was lucky enough to catch a night where the smog and pollen were dissipated from the light breezes blowing through so that you could see all the way back in the scene. This is the sort of place you keep coming back to just to see it in different lights and seasons.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor