South Moravia, near the border of Czechia and Austria, is a rural land of vineyards and rolling hills. The wavy fields of southern Moravia are quite commonly compared, and not without reason, to the rolling hills of Tuscany. The area is spotted with buildings and town, so a long telephoto lens is a must here, just to eliminate distractions from the final image. In this particular site, a long telephoto and maybe a teleconverter would be very useful, as this line of chestnut trees is about a kilometer away. The surrounding fields change throughout the year, so it's worth visiting in different seasons for a different result.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor