Driving through the fascinating landscape of the Namibian desert on our way to Sossusvlei and Deadvlei we came across this scene with the lonely tree in front of the sand dunes. Intrigued by the setting we stopped to take in the landscape. After some walking around to find a composition involving one of these trees, these lines of the dunes captured my attention.
You can see the blistering heat in the air that was already rising and that made it difficult to get a very clear shot in the distance. So it's always best to get there as early as possible.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor