TAKE PART • WIN $100
It was the perfect morning (night). Low tide and sunrise falling together. It was still dark when I walked on the beach in my local pitch in Westland, Holland. The tide has made some beautiful patterns and structures in the wet sand. Suddenly the magic happened. The blue light was shining and made it worthwhile rising up so early, These moments are short. When the sun is going to peep over the dunes the whole atmosphere is changing. Harsh shadows would be the result. Luckily i had time to make my composition . I love the stillness and tranquility so early on the beach.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor