TAKE PART • WIN $100
The weatherforecast predicted a cloudy but sunny morning and there was low tide at my local pitch at the Northsea. I saw that the rocks of the breakwater where visible. The sky coloured beautiful as i set up my gear. I used a 6 stops ND filter to get a litle bit of detail in the sea. I don't like a totally milky and silky surface, there has to be some waves or patterns visible. To manage the contrast i used a 2 stops hard grid GND placed on the horizon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor