The invitation went out for a steel wool shoot at Scripps Pier at La Jolla Shores in California. Not wanting to miss a sunset opportunity, I arrived early to chat with other photographer friends and marvel at the May Gray skies typical in California this time of year. But, right at sunset the sun peeked out from the low clouds and set a narrow band of horizon aglow. I shot the sun at the end of the huge leading line of a pier before it disappeared into the ocean.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor