Photo was taken on the Sanibel causeway which connects Fort Myers, Florida with the island of Sanibel. The long causeway and bridge covers quite a long area of water between the land and the island. This morning I arrived before sunrise. A storm had just gone through the area and was just clearing as I arrived. Part of the ground area around this tree was covered in water from the storm. The sun began to rise and I looked for an interesting photo. This old tree was very stately and I wanted to capture it in a different way. I decided to do a vertical panorama with 2 photos. The reflection in the puddle was very unique and and far off island of Sanibel and the sunrise completed the photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor