TAKE PART • WIN $100
First visit to Death Valley. Many great shooting locations, but was fortunate to find a "private" part of the sand dunes, avoided the crowds, and found pristine sand. Loved the dimple, and shadows of the setting sun. This was taken in December, and although very cool in the evenings, the desert held its heat long enough to get in and out without too much discomfort. I would have liked to stay a bit longer, but because of the distance back to the car left shortly after taking this shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor