TAKE PART • WIN $100
I got up early one cold, February morning to see about getting a sunrise from above the Golden Gate at a place called Hawk Hill, which is in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area just across the bridge, as you can see. It started out rather uneventful but shortly after sunrise the clouds opened and I was rewarded. It was a glorious scene unfolding and I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time.
Any time of the year is a good time to visit but San Francisco has changed, unfortunately, I feel, for the worse. But the surroundings are still gorgeous and you should make a point to visit.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor