Why traveling through Egypt we visited many spectacular places and sites. The ancient pyramids of Egypt are well known, but most people only know of the Great Pyramids of Giza. The step pyramid of Sakkara is older by 100's of years. I recall we were just leaving this site when I noticed the clouds above the pyramid began to open up with striking light beams. I quickly had our driver stop and jumped out to align the pyramid in the foreground with the center of the sun beams. I moved quickly and had no time to set up a tripod for fear of losing the light. The end result is dramatic and fitting for such a distant land.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor