In 2014, I spent a couple of days living in a tent in the Moroccan Sahara. We were warned to be prepared for the temperatures to drop and be almost cold overnight, but that particular night was sweltering hot until morning light. It was briefly cooler in early morning, wo I decided to go for a quick walk in the dunes. The sun was barely up and everything was very hazy. As the sun rose and tried to break through the haze, it was magical for a few minutes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor