In this little gem of a town, although it sits within the Rocky Mountains, we rarely get huge snowfalls. Last Christmas, it snowed more than it had in years. I had to wade through feet of snow to get to the perfect place to take this photo. The way the scene reflected in the nearly still water was mesmerizing. The majority of this residential lake is frozen; however, this location is close to the fresh water springs that fill the lake with perfectly clear, icy cold water - even in the summer. The sun peeking through the clouds and making itself visible on this chilly, beautiful afternoon, added the perfect touch to an already impeccable scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor