It was a dreamy winter wonderland in Finland at Riisitunturi National Park with a lot of snow and many fantasy snow figures. It was one of the most beautiful and fascinating winter landscapes I’ve seen so far, I can’t wait to come back again. The conditions were great, because there was only less wind, the sun was shining and the days before a lot of snow was fallen. I made great hiking tours with my snow shoes through this fantastic landscape.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor