It had been a long day and we were glad to arrive back at our rental cottage, just in time to set up for a sunset shot at Rhue Lighthouse , North of Ullapool on the west coast of Scotland. What materialised was not what we had experienced on the previous evenings. The glow of the dipping sun was absent and had been replaced by a dark, slowly moving bank of cloud. The warm autumnal sunshine we had enjoyed earlier in the day had now chilled as the storm clouds rolled over the Summer Isles.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor