It was one of those days when you're never sure what will happen. I arrived early, in total darkness. All weather apps were showing plenty of clouds around and a very slim chance of sunshine. I stayed for almost an hour, waiting for any change in wind or clouds. And then, in the first few minutes after sunrise it all worked out great. Clouds on the horizon opened up just enough to get this golden light out. In the end it was one of the best mornings I've had in Lofoten.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor