TAKE PART • WIN $100
At the end of the day, I am always on the lookout for a beautiful sunset. Like other photographers, I watch (and hope) for evening clouds, however, not so many clouds as to completely block the sun. I have some favorite local locations for sunsets, these spots have great foregrounds and/or silhouette opportunities. On a rare occasion, there is a sunset that is so beautiful that it needs no foreground. I feel like the sunset in this photo is one of those sunsets. Any addition to the photo would just be clutter and take away from the magnificent sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor