In 2017 I fulfilled a life-long dream of taking part in a dive safari in the Red Sea. This photo was taken anchored off the Egyptian coast at St. John’s Reef after days of deep diving with hammerhead sharks at Daedalus Lighthouse and a pleasant afternoon snorkeling with dolphins. We’d been at sea for several days already and hadn’t seen the shore for at least three days before enjoying this sublime sunset over the hills. The incredible thing about the Red Sea is the dramatic contrast between the utterly barren desert and the beautiful corals and tropical fish under the surface. It’s as if the underwater world is compensating for the craggy land behind.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor