The High Tauern - Hohe Tauern in German - are a mountain range on the main chain of the Central Eastern Alps, including Austria's highest mountain, the Grossglockner at 3,798 metres. When my wife and I stayed there for a week at the end of September 2020, we had unexpectedly early snowfall. On this evening we arrived at our appartment in a mountain farm in Rauris, a village situated in the National Park. This is a view from our window just a few minutes after sunset when an amazing glow spread over the sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor