TAKE PART • WIN $100
Whenever I drive from my home to my parent's farm, I drive by this farm. This bright red barn stands out any time of year, but especially during the winter. A couple years ago, when we got a beautiful layer of snow overnight, I knew where I wanted to go. I grabbed my camera and headed out to this spot. Unfortunately, this was not an easy photo to take. I had to try to pull over along the side of a snow covered road that has no shoulder. So, as many photographers have done, I had to focus on being safe (and staying out of the way) and trying to get a good photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor