This wintery, countryside scene was shot several weeks ago while driving the backroads of southwest Missouri.
I was initially drawn to a glistening tree on the opposite side of the road and almost missed what turned out to be my favorite shot of the day! Fortunately, in my feverish haste to retreat, a filtered light reflection on the elusive pond caught my eye and stopped me in my tracks.
This happenstance photo will always be a wonderful reminder to pause and look beyond my tunnel vision lens to embrace the beauty all around.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor