In early 2021 I was travelling up the western US coast in my DIY van conversion. A local I met on the road suggested stopping at Point Arena Lighthouse. Considering I had no time constraints I decided to check it out. The lighthouse itself is a National Monument and was closed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, however the many trails, viewpoints and parking areas along the way were more than enough to make the stop worth while. This photo was captured shortly after arriving as a rain storm was forecast to come in that evening. I wound up staying near the lighthouse for a couple nights and spent some additional days admiring the craggy coastline and feeling thankful for the local who suggested I stop by to take a look.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor