I went to the Finnish Lapland last winter (2020). I was chasing the northern lights, so I brought all my gear and expectations! Unfortunately, no forecasts could indicate any movements in that sense, so long northern lights. Anyway, I had a lot of fun capturing the magic of the snow and the perfect white landscapes.
Here is an example of this amazing landscape, it breathes peace and serendipity. No regrets at all, on the contrary, I spent 12 awesome days of pure relaxation!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor