I was staying with my daughter who lives 15 minutes walk from the beach. When my alarm went at 5.00am the sky was clear and as I walked to the beach, I could see it was going to be a lovely sunrise as a few wisps of cloud started coming in. I had made the decision to not take any other lenses and as the cloud began to stretch up into the cloud, I wished I'd brought my wide angle lens. In spite of that, I was very pleased with the set of images I captured as the sky lightened and then the sun rose. I was particularly happy with this image which I've name 'Wings of the Morning'.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor