TAKE PART • WIN $100
My wife and I were camping in our RV in northern Arizona and spent several days photographing the fabulous slot canyons, the Vermillion Cliffs as well as White Pocket. The last afternoon we were hiking, for a couple of hours, a few miles outside of Page, Arizona, photographing the fabulous Hoodoos and the red rock formations. As the sun was setting the rim lighting of this clump of cactus caught my eye. I loved the warm subject against the cool shadows of the background. Capturing the last warm glow of daylight on a great subject was amazing. The best time of the year to be in this area is in the fall when it's not hot and not cold yet.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor