In November 2016, after spending five days at the Grand Canyon, my wife and I explored the Sedona, Arizona area. We spent a day at Red Rocks State Park, which is beautiful, and another at Oak Creek Canyon, where this photo was taken. I took many photos to capture the interesting color variations in the canyon walls. Reviewing my photos of the canyon recently, I selected this and one other to be printed glossy on metal. The prints are spectacular.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor