This is 'Sandcove' in North Coyote Buttes, part Of Vermillion Cliffs National Monument in Arizona, near The famous 'Wave', near the border with Utah, USA; it's one of many highlights on our roadtrip through the South West in april/may 2017; we won an online permit and got notified on jan 1st, what a new year's gift that was the picture was taken in the afternoon and that whole day was just amazing from beginning to start; there is more than just the 'Wave' to discover and be in awe !
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor