Snowshoed in the dark to an elevated position to capture sunrise and sunset light on two of the prominent mountains in the North Cascades National Park. Very difficult to take a bad image in this park. After a four hour drive and a two hour hike in the light did not disappoint. If you are ever in Northwest Washington state do not miss a trip to this park. It is truly one of a kind location regardless of the season you can visit.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor