Early December, one of the first snow had fallen and the mountains are again covered with their white coat. An occasion I could not miss to not only get back on my snowshoes for the new season, but also to hopefully get a nice sunset, weather forecasts were promising.
However, when I reached the car back, I saw that the clouds were still there, going up and down around the mountains. This was giving a very interesting atmosphere, but not really ideal for a sunset as I was in the fog for most of the ascent. When getting closer to the summit I could see that around the mountain the sky was clearing out, but I was not expecting to get this scenery when going around the last corner! The clouds were only left in the lower valleys, and above Lake Geneva, the sky was stunning, I was speechless.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor