My favorite time of day is early morning. When vacationing in northern Minnesota, I like to head out early on the lake in a canoe. Except for the loons, I have the lake to myself. It is incredibly quiet, except for the beautiful call of the loons. The only problem is trying to take a sharp photo from a moving canoe. I would see a some thing that I wanted shot and, by the time I got the canoe to stop, I was past the subject. I got very good at turning the canoe around.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor