My husband and I decided to turn a senior photo shoot I was hired to do into a romantic weekend away from the kids. We drove three hours away to Eastern Washington, which is vastly different than Western Washington where we live. We live where there’s rain for 8 months and mostly Evergreen trees. Eastern Washington is mostly desert and plain and farmland, hot and dry in the summer and cold and snowy in the winter. The terrain was just so different and beautiful to me, I look forward to going back.
It was sunny with some clouds and the clouds made cool shadows on the rolling hills right by where we were staying in a little cabin nestled in between apple orchards in Naches, Washington.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor