TAKE PART • WIN $100
I spend summer months chasing fog on our local mountain. Watching layers of fog stream in from the ocean and spill over the coastal hills never seems to get old. This image was taken on one of the first good evenings of the season. I was feeling very antsy and eager to explore some different compositions this summer. I spent a couple hours hiking up and down different paths, exploring different vantages. However, in the end I found myself at a roadside turn out I've been to many times before. The warm light on an island of trees surrounded by fog caught my eye but light was fading fast. I worked quickly to refine this relatively simple composition. I was thrilled to come away with something that feels true to that moment.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor